1954: Several Coweta County families meet with Bishop Randolph Claiborne to express their need for an Episcopal Church in Newnan. The Bishop agrees and establishes a mission, giving spiritual responsibility to the Rev. Martin Dewey Gable, the vicar of St. Margaret's Church in Carrollton, Georgia
1961: The first services are held on Easter Sunday in the first church building on Roscoe Road.
1976: By action of the Diocesan Council, St. Paul's becomes an independent parish.
1984: The first services are held on Easter Sunday in a new nave and parish hall.
1999: WIth a new rector and a highly energized congregation, plans and fundraising begin for a new, much larger worship space.
2003: The Right Reverend J. Neil Alexander, Bishop of Atlanta, consecrates our current church space.
2006: Office and meeting space are expanded thanks to a renovation of the Christian Education wing and completion of the Undercroft.
2015: St. Paul's Newnan formally retires its entire construction debt and is given full, outright ownership of its buildings.