We are pleased to announce that we now have two ways you can worship with us on Sunday morning!
After so many months apart, the most recent diocesan protocols allow us to gather in person if we meet outside and limit each gathering to 50 people. We are going to experiment with our first in-person worship service on Sunday, October 11, at 10:30!
We will follow the safety restrictions outlined by the St. Paul’s Re-Opening Task Force as we gather outside in the lower parking lot.
- Masks/face covering must be worn by all (except those aged two and under).
- Six-foot social distancing must be observed.
- Anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or having been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19 should not attend the in-service worship.
- Pre-registration is required and limited to fifty attendees. Click here to register. Registration closes at 5:00 p.m. on October 9th.
- We will not celebrate Holy Eucharist and there will be no singing or chanting.
- Printed bulletins will not be available. Click here for a PDF of the bulletin which you may print at home and bring with you, or access via your mobile device during the service.
Further details may be found in the Re-Opening Task Force letter here. We strongly encourage any parishioners who fall into any high-risk categories to not attend the in-person services but to continue to enjoy the recorded services. Thank you for your continued patience and prayers during this pandemic.
For those wishing to continue participating in worship via the online service, please join us at 10:30 a.m. here for Holy Eucharist: Rite Two, officiated by The Rev. Hazel Smith Glover.
Click here for a PDF version of the bulletin for this service. You may also follow along in The Book of Common Prayer, beginning on page 355.